Smells awesome, this one. I love blueberries. Taste is alright, I get blueberries more than chocolate which is great because I have tons of chocolate tea so if I wanted a chocolate tea I would have just brewed those.

Unfortunately it is way more juicy smelly than it tastes, you get a fair bit of base, — oh man, if this tasted like it smells! — but I will definitely enjoy it as i start my workday this morning. Taking in the travel mug, two steeps combined, with 1 tsp of sugar added. Has good but faint blueberry aftertaste.

Thank you to TheTeaFairy for this sample. I think I will cold steep what’s left just to see. DAVIDs blueberry jam tastes way better cold steeped (don’t know about the chocolate bits in this one though).

Side note: I slept 3 hrs last night. I started reading “50 shades of grey”.

TheTeaFairy

Naughty girl…

keychange

Oh my! Hopefully Christian grey was all worth it.

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Naughty girl…

keychange

Oh my! Hopefully Christian grey was all worth it.

Formerly a mathematician, I’m a chef and a wine lover with a trained palate but find that I lack the linguistic prowess for tea tasting notes. Now there’s something to learn!

Toronto Canada