drank Banana by tweed and hickory

0 for 2 on tweed and hickory, you guys. I guess I’m not grown up enough to appreciate bitter. Thank goodness I didn’t do 4-5 minutes like the tea fairy suggested. I stopped at 3. Are all Tweed & Hickory teas Sri Lankan? Both the ones I got from TheTeaFairy were. But I’m not one to generalize.

I wish I could love this. Half the people at our “food factory” are Sri Lankan (the other half are from Hong Kong), they probably would not be proud of me right now.

Thank you to TheTeaFairy for this sample. I have a feeling you thought I would be way better at tea than I actually am. I have all these grown up teas… Sorry. No go on this one! But thanks, now I am no longer curious about Tweed & Hickory. I think for a while I’ll stick to what I know: the beaten path :)

I must look up the definition of delicate one day. Maybe it means barely there. Or maybe “now you see me, now you don’t”. I’m referring to banana in here. it’s too bitter for me to dig around and find it.

I was trying to avoid going out to get a burger and fries. This is not helping.

TheTeaFairy

Hahaha! Hurry, go for the burger for god’s sake!!! It’s so funny, I though it was a mild tea!!! It’s not you, probably my fault with my habit of over steeping everything!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Toronto Canada