Another sample from TheTeaFairy — thanks for sharing this!

I’ve been wondering about this one, reading all the reviews over the last couple of weeks or so it seems people were drinking and commenting.

I’m getting a slightly astringent tea, slightly bitter, that tastes of cloves. Sadly I’m not getting pumpkin or milkshake. Maybe if you added a lot of sugar and milk, but then wouldn’t they all be “milkshake?” :)

Thank you, TheTeaFairy, it is becoming obvious we love different teas. You like them strong, eh?

TheTeaFairy

Haha! Yes I do!! But don’t give up just yet, I also have a soft side :-)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Haha! Yes I do!! But don’t give up just yet, I also have a soft side :-)

Toronto Canada