drank Blue Lagoon by DAVIDsTEA

This is another tea where the ingredients sound like they’d be good together, the dry leaf smells good (mostly of blueberry) but the taste falls flat. It is weak if you follow the suggested steeping parameters. I steeped 5 minutes. Tastes mostly of lemongrass and it has a pretty unfortunate colour. I bought with the intent to have it iced because the season is coming and I can’t be guzzling only goji pop. I bought 24 grams but will not refill. It is kind of a miss. Not awful but definitely not what I thought it would be. I added some lemon slices to the pitcher to see if I can can brighten it up a bit.

Cavocorax

Awww. That’s too bad that it didn’t work for you. I agree it could use a certain something, but when I think of drinking blue whale candies, that somehow makes this tea better…

Nxtdoor

I’ve never had a blue whale candy. Don’t even know what it is. Sorry!

Comments

Cavocorax

Nxtdoor

I’ve never had a blue whale candy. Don’t even know what it is. Sorry!

Toronto Canada