Cold brewed, this is like blueberry juice. It is so freaking delicious. Hot steeping this is a waste of tea as far as I’m concerned. Why I only made 500 ml of this is a mystery. I need to make an entire pitcher. Litres and litres. Because now it’s gone and I’m sad. I must get this back in my cupboard for a summer drink. (Something’s happened to my favourite goji pop. This last batch I bought tastes funny. Chemical in a way. So I need a replacement “juice” tea. Might be this one)

Iced 8 min or more
keychange

oooohhhh I need to try this iced!

Nxtdoor

Cold brewed. Not iced.

Comments

keychange

oooohhhh I need to try this iced!

Nxtdoor

Cold brewed. Not iced.

I started drinking loose leaf tea in the spring of 2013 (why do we feel compelled to mark the date of tea drinking somewhat like addicts counting their sobriety days?)

Never been much into tea before. Growing up in Romania, tea was something mom made for you when you were sick. As an adult, my hot beverage of choice has been coffee, both flavoured and regular. I’ve recently stumbled upon Teavana and DAVIDs TEA and quickly got addicted to the latter. Then came steepster and all else followed.

I lean heavily towards flavoured black teas. I’ve started to crave the occasional straight oolong and green but so far unflavoured black teas leave me unimpressed.

I’m learning so I drink them all. Am even introducing myself to pu’erh. So far I can do fine with the sheng cause frankly, they don’t taste like pu’erh to me. The shou is another story.

Note*: The virtual cupboard does NOT contain any of the samples I hold since most of them are one-cup quantity.

Note**: My partner, our home improvements, gadgets, mortgage, travel, wine and food have budget priority over tea.

Toronto-ish, Canada