drank Banane Chocolat by Lupicia

This is my second Lupicia tea ever. The first was a pyramid package from Sil, I think it might have been called Paradise Green. While it was good I didn’t feel overly compelled to jump and place an order.

This here, along with a few others deliciously named (including the famous melon oolong that everyone is raving about) came by way of my very own tea fairy. Yes, TheTeaFairy. And I am sure she won’t mind if I call her my own. Things have been a little rough here for the past 6 weeks, the kind of rough that makes you wonder who you pissed off up there, and my loving fairy sent me a deliciously smelling box of tea goodies. “Sunshine when life is pouring on you” she says. I think I must have starved myself tea-wise because I fell upon these like a wild animal.

I love the smell of this both dry leaf and the brewed tea. It smells sugary and chocolate. Tastes more like banana than chocolate but yum! This is dangerous. Thank you, thank you, thank you, TheTeaFairy !

PS. I probably shouldn’t sit here at this table where they all are, enticing me. Has anyone drank an entire swap box in one day? Not all the quantity of course but tried each and every one? Just curious.

Boiling 2 min, 45 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
TheTeaFairy

Aww, you just made my day, you have no idea :-)
To answer you question, every time I get new tea, I make an attempt at trying them all the same day but I fail cause there are usually way to many!!
(Sorry you had to type TheTeaFairy so many times on the iPad, lol)

Nxtdoor

Lol. I curse a little bit each time I have to type the whole thing. Really.

How bout TTF?

so glad thngs are looking up a little

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Aww, you just made my day, you have no idea :-)
(Sorry you had to type TheTeaFairy so many times on the iPad, lol)

Nxtdoor

Lol. I curse a little bit each time I have to type the whole thing. Really.

How bout TTF?