drank Earl Grey Chocolat by Lupicia

Thank you, TheTeaFairy. This had such potential but it’s a little bitter for me. I used boiling water as instructed. It might have been a little too hot because I burned them. I mean, there’s boiling and then there’s boiling.

I added a little sugar and creamer to remedy and as I said, the flavour is good but I screwed it up. Luckily, this is a larger sample so I can give it another go. I don’t really get bergamot even though it’s an Earl Grey and I was worried. It’s chocolate and something else, like fruit.

Now if these Habs would just score so I can go to bed!

Toronto Canada