drank Black Currant by Tea Sante

I received this from TheTeaFairy and she commented that this is better cold brewed. Again, since she never steered me wrong, I used the entire 2-cup sample in a 500 ml mason jar and left it for a couple of days. I always either a) forget about my cold brews or b) see it in the fridge when I’m in a rush and thus no time to strain them and so they sit some more.

Here we are, 36 or so hours later. I am telling this to you so you know that it is quite forgiving as a cold brew. And it is indeed good but have no idea how it would compare if it were hot steeped. Don’t really care. This works for me and that’s that. I get a bit of flavour, it lingers in the aftertaste but that’s not to say it’s overpowering the base. I actually get quite a bit of base in the sip as well. So it’s definitely not a “juice” tea where all you can taste is the flavour. Thank you, TheTeaFairy ! I enjoyed this for sure but it is not on my radar as a must have. Not because it’s not good but because there are so many companies out there and I just can’t keep up with ALL the teas.