drank Honey Peach Blossom by Tealux

My first blooming tea. Floral. Had no idea what to expect aside from some research I’d done prior to buying. I knew they were floral and I don’t do floral but really wanted to try one. Maybe the Melon rising sun I also bought won’t be so flowery when it comes to taste.

ETA: The floral wasn’t overpowering at all and there was peach aftertaste so if you enjoy floral teas these would be quite alright. I tried the first steep without additives and the second steep I added a scant tsp of sugar to 500 ml tea. I only did it so I can compare. The sugar was too much, felt like I was drinking sugary water because the tea itself wasn’t as flavourful resteeped and the sugar just wrecked it. All in all I’m not disappointed with purchase. I learned they are showy teas and if you have company and a good pot. Don’t break a beautiful glass gravy boat glass container like I did by pouring boiling water into it unless it’s made to stand the heat. I ended up having to fish the flower out and move it to a mason jar and start over after Lake Ontario was all over my counter.

PS. Habs stick it to Bruins in game #7, yo!

Toronto Canada