drank Melon Oolong by Lupicia

This is again from TheTeaFairy who generously shared this with me from her first Lupicia order. I put it off until I was in the right mood for it. Had it first last week but forgot to write.

It is very flavourful. Tastes like cantaloupe to me but you also get the oolong base, it is not covered up. I used a pinch of sugar to bring out the melon a bit more. The color is pale yellow and clear. It is indeed tasty, I can see why it is so popular. It’s almost like candy. BUT you have to like green oolong because you can taste it quite a bit. Reminds me of the banana oolong from DAVIDs in that there is oolong alongside the fruit and sometimes you have just a bit too much oolong.

If this was anything other than melon I might not like it but the flavour here works for me. Had it cold both times to finish off the sample. Thank you, TheTeaFairy !

Cavocorax

I love this one!

Comments

Cavocorax

I love this one!