drank Cherry Fantasy by Tealux

Thanks to TheTeaFairy again for this one. It’s actually pretty good. Tastes a lot like cherry candy and I have a feeling the cherry will pop even more when cold brewed so I will do that with the rest of the sample. I did like this cup though. Enough to consider buying it for myself. I kinda like it warm though… There’s something soothing about it.

I do not get any fig whatsoever but who cares, I like this tea. It’s nice to not be disappointed. Of course that also means you’re going to order stuff…

Toronto Canada