drank Jardin Sauvage by Lupicia

TheTeaFairy sent this one my way and I’ve been saving it for a day when I crave a juice iced tea. Although it’s Rooibos, the tea gods gave us the green kind for those of us folks who don’t care for the red. This has tropical fruit and it’s good but I have to say I will not be rushing out to add this to my cupboard no matter how good. It’s not fruity enough for me. It seems from other tasting notes that cold steeped is better but I made the entire sample with boiling water and iced so there’s none left to try cold brewing. No matter. It’s good but not enough to go to all the trouble and jump through all the lupicia hoops to get it in my cupboard.

Thank you to TheTeaFairy for satisfying my Lupicia curiosity.

Toronto Canada