I’m about one cup away from a sipdown on this one so I thought I’d tell you all about it again!

Spicy but so good, especially if you add some sugar. I’m still reading “a thousand splendid suns” and they drink quite a bit of tea in this book. So I put some instrumental African music on Songza, made this tea and it makes me thoroughly enjoy my Sunday. My partner is away for the week and it’s totally awesome. :)

It is minty and sweet and spicy and it hits the spot. I can totally fantasize about Egypt.

TheTeaFairy

Aww, this note totally made me travel…

Too bad, I don’t have that book in my Overdrive :-(
Is it good so far?

It’s really good! I was wait listed about 9 months. Lol

Nxtdoor

Fairy, we should watch “Cairo Time”. Not sure you’d like it but what the hey, worth a shot.

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Aww, this note totally made me travel…

Too bad, I don’t have that book in my Overdrive :-(