drank Honeydew Mate by DAVIDsTEA

Had this this morning, drank a huge cup in the ceramic gourd I bought at the same time.

My god, I wish I bought more than 100g of this! Absolutely delicious, and this is by far the best tasting mate I have ever had. I highly recommend this, I’m sure you will enjoy it!

Outside that, it’s smell is very bubblegum like, and it doesn’t actually taste like that. It’s a bit of an oddity, seems like my senses are fighting when I drink it! ;)

In short this will really kick you off and give you a nice energy boost, and who doesn’t need that early in the morning!

Enjoy!

In short tea has taken over my life!

I make sure to stop by David’s Tea each time I am in Moncton/Dieppe, NB. Never once have I left with at least a sample.

I’m glad it has, I’ve actually been feeling healthier over the past few months! Much more healthy, from switching to sugary sodas (only!), to tea (only!).

I feel more awake, more energetic, and more ready for my days and I am absolutely happy with my decisiont o become a tea drinker.

I go to University currently in Sackville, NB