drank Mango Lassi by Butiki Teas

THIS. This definitely goes on the short list of teas I want to curl up with for the winter. I actually requested a swap of this from Jes thinking it would be for the bf. He loves mango lassi. Now we both adore this ‘evening snack’ tea. I am keeping it. In fact, even though there are several more cups in my cupboard I’ve already ordered more. Will add details tonight.

Hello, as you may have guessed, I am not really Londo Mollari. Apologies for the deception. I am Melissa.

In addition to my teas, I am a bit of a foodie, have an undying love for red wine and am lucky enough to have all the restaurants of DC and several VA wineries within a lazy reach of home. I have an ever-expanding orchid obsession and I have been known to talk to them. It helps.

To be honest, Tea went from being an interest to a bit of an obsession fairly recently for me – since I quit smoking. Tasting things is amazing, who knew?! Though a nice cuppa now replaces a much worse addiction, I spend FAR more money on this than I ever did on cigarettes.

I have loved tea ever since I was small, probably too small, visiting on the farm in Nebraska and drinking all my grandmother’s sun tea. I still prefer now what I liked then, watching tea slowly stain eddies of water, tasting nature.

Washington, DC Area