I’ve been drinking this tea daily while at work, and it has really been good to me. Not only has it been consistently tasty, but it has been very forgiving when I am less attentive than it deserves. Mornings at work I need all the smiles I can eke out of my otherwise bleary face.

ashmanra

Mine is under the tree. Sigh. It will be liberated soon!

Londo Mollari

Harsh! :( Well, at least you know you are getting good presents. I am never sure until I open gifts from the S.O. if they are going to be anywhere near what I want. He is wonderful, but not much for shopping.

ashmanra

Heehee! I ordered it all myself! :) He is extraordinarily busy, and since he is going to ask me what tea I want anyway, I saved him a step and ordered it! It isn’t wrapped yet, though! One tin may have been opened, and may have been sampled, but we won’t say for sure, at least not on a public forum, yes? :)

Comments

ashmanra

Mine is under the tree. Sigh. It will be liberated soon!

Londo Mollari

ashmanra

Hello, as you may have guessed, I am not really Londo Mollari. Apologies for the deception. I am Melissa.

In addition to my teas, I am a bit of a foodie, have an undying love for red wine and am lucky enough to have all the restaurants of DC and several VA wineries within a lazy reach of home. I have an ever-expanding orchid obsession and I have been known to talk to them. It helps.

To be honest, Tea went from being an interest to a bit of an obsession fairly recently for me – since I quit smoking. Tasting things is amazing, who knew?! Though a nice cuppa now replaces a much worse addiction, I spend FAR more money on this than I ever did on cigarettes.

I have loved tea ever since I was small, probably too small, visiting on the farm in Nebraska and drinking all my grandmother’s sun tea. I still prefer now what I liked then, watching tea slowly stain eddies of water, tasting nature.

Washington, DC Area