Not supposed to be on Steepster. Not supposed to be even thinking about teas until next payday. Even though I have bunches of new tea swag. Payday is forever away. But I miss steepster, and I don’t feel good. Besides, I was saving this sample for a sick day, and I am sick. Shouldn’t hold a girl who isn’t feeling well to a deal she made with de debil when she could still breathe through her nose. And there isn’t any tea in this tea anyhow, so it’s not really a tea review.

This stuff deserves it’s own infomercial complete with outrageous claims and wide-eyed fake co-host surprise. I usually hate things that are good for me. This tastes amazing. (I added some honey because my throat is horrible, then found out that it is a great compliment to the flavor, as others have noted.) It is the impossible dream, real medicine that doesn’t taste like it already got sick once. But that’s not all… ! It’s even all organic! This is THE “sickly-seasonal herbal concoction”. I am stocking up for the winter once the income, energy, spirit and diet have cleared up from the consumerist winter seasonal holiday nightmare-event.

Bonnie

You can’t be all that sick…you said this too well! You’re surely on the mend!

Comments

Bonnie

You can’t be all that sick…you said this too well! You’re surely on the mend!

Hello, as you may have guessed, I am not really Londo Mollari. Apologies for the deception. I am Melissa.

In addition to my teas, I am a bit of a foodie, have an undying love for red wine and am lucky enough to have all the restaurants of DC and several VA wineries within a lazy reach of home. I have an ever-expanding orchid obsession and I have been known to talk to them. It helps.

To be honest, Tea went from being an interest to a bit of an obsession fairly recently for me – since I quit smoking. Tasting things is amazing, who knew?! Though a nice cuppa now replaces a much worse addiction, I spend FAR more money on this than I ever did on cigarettes.

I have loved tea ever since I was small, probably too small, visiting on the farm in Nebraska and drinking all my grandmother’s sun tea. I still prefer now what I liked then, watching tea slowly stain eddies of water, tasting nature.

Washington, DC Area