drank Dragonwell by DAVIDsTEA

I just got this tea and was nervous on how to prepare it since I’ve never tried a dragonwell tea before. I’ve read some articles on how to prepare a dragonwell tea but ended up following David’s Tea directions. From this, I found the brew to be very weak. I’ll have to experiment more with this one!

Dorothy

You might want to try brewing it in a small vessel (like a gaiwan), with the same amount of leaves, less water, and short steeps (10 secs + resteep 10/15 secs)

LucLPN

Thank you for the tip! I’ll have to get a gaiwan then :) I brew all of my teas with a Breville One Touch.

Comments

Dorothy

LucLPN

I enjoy “real” tea: black, oolong, darjeeling, green, white (in that order).

I get most of my teas at Teavana, DavidsTea, Metropolitan Teas and just found the beauty of high quality Taiwan Oolongs!

Woodstock, New Brunswick