A soft, light, but tasteful black tea. The background flavours blend well and subtly to create a soothing, smooth, almost creamy black tea. Have had it twice now. The first time I think the flavours came through better, may have not steeped enough the second time. Not bitter at all and mild, soothing, calm black tea.

Okay, I’m much more of a tea noob than many here – and apparently a little bit of a cheapskate as well.

I can’t help it, I love the old fashioned porceline cups with dainty handles and cherry blossom tree designs. Novelty teapots will make me giggle like a child in a candyshop. I could browse online stores and stare at teaware for hours. I get all into high teas foods and treats.

I dislike mint and most florals. Picky on fruit. Don’t care for Earl Grey but love English Breakfast.

I’m a black tea nut. Love almost all forms of the stuff – especially digging Phoenix Pearl from Zen tea right now, divine. Have dug most of the Darjeelings, Yunnans, and Keemuns I’ve sampled.

Most of the Green tea I’ve tried isn’t for me, although I have a love for Little Coffee Shop of Horror’s Bog Goblin Green Ginger tea. Funny since I’m not crazy about lemongrass, dislike strong ginger in BLACK tea, and am not a green tea fan – but I love this tea. Go figure.

I’m not a spicy food person but I dig spice in my drinks – lattes and teas. Chais, Spicy Orange, love these.

Mulberry, Florida, United States