I’ve come to the conclusion that I just must not like Ginger Black tea. To me, it has an almost Licorice taste. If it’s not twizzlers from a bag, I don’t like licorice, eck. Perhaps this is how it’s supposed to taste as Ginger and black, I don’t know. It wasn’t horrible and I could drink it, but it’s certainly not “my cup of tea.” I did love my Ginger lemon green tea from Coffee shop of horrors but with green tea perhaps it’s different. This is the second time I’ve gotten this taste, with two different teas, so can only assume it’s from when a decent amount of Ginger is used.

Okay, I’m much more of a tea noob than many here – and apparently a little bit of a cheapskate as well.

I can’t help it, I love the old fashioned porceline cups with dainty handles and cherry blossom tree designs. Novelty teapots will make me giggle like a child in a candyshop. I could browse online stores and stare at teaware for hours. I get all into high teas foods and treats.

I dislike mint and most florals, especially Jasmine (yech). Don’t care for Earl Grey (Bergamot flavours) but love English Breakfast. Not into bitter and highly astringest.

I’m a black tea nut. Love almost all forms of the stuff – especially digging Phoenix Pearl from Zen tea right now, divine. Have dug most of the Darjeelings, Yunnans, and Keemuns I’ve sampled.

Most of the Green tea I’ve tried isn’t for me, although I have a love for Little Coffee Shop of Horror’s Bog Goblin Green Ginger tea. Funny since I’m not crazy about lemongrass, dislike strong ginger in BLACK tea, and am not a green tea fan – but I love this tea. Go figure.

I’m not a spicy food person but I dig spice in my drinks – lattes and teas. Chais, Spicy Orange, love these.

Mulberry, Florida, United States