I’m still not a huge fan among the second cup but it’s better. I found the trick was to steep a lot of it for a short time rather than how it normally goes (5 minutes with 1 tsp). This tea is so strong it’s better kept to under two minutes. This alone makes the tea very dark. It also still needs to be drank hot and not cooling at all. The clove again mildly numbs the tongue after awhile but not as badly as the first time. A tempermental tea. I sense cloves but I’m more of a heavy on the cinnamon type gal

Okay, I’m much more of a tea noob than many here – and apparently a little bit of a cheapskate as well.

I can’t help it, I love the old fashioned porceline cups with dainty handles and cherry blossom tree designs. Novelty teapots will make me giggle like a child in a candyshop. I could browse online stores and stare at teaware for hours. I get all into high teas foods and treats.

I dislike mint and most florals, especially Jasmine (yech). Don’t care for Earl Grey (Bergamot flavours) but love English Breakfast. Not into bitter and highly astringest.

I’m a black tea nut. Love almost all forms of the stuff – especially digging Phoenix Pearl from Zen tea right now, divine. Have dug most of the Darjeelings, Yunnans, and Keemuns I’ve sampled.

Most of the Green tea I’ve tried isn’t for me, although I have a love for Little Coffee Shop of Horror’s Bog Goblin Green Ginger tea. Funny since I’m not crazy about lemongrass, dislike strong ginger in BLACK tea, and am not a green tea fan – but I love this tea. Go figure.

I’m not a spicy food person but I dig spice in my drinks – lattes and teas. Chais, Spicy Orange, love these.

Mulberry, Florida, United States