drank Phoenix Pearl by Zen Tea

One of my new favorites. This one stands out as unique without overpowering or seeming fake at all. I am in love with this tea. I usually don’t like cocoa notes much but this one is right on. I saw a review earlier that said there is something cozy about this tea, and they are so right. It has a certain indescribable quality. I just ordered a big bag after having two samples – so delicious, cannot wait for my order to arrive. Stunning tea that will be a staple in my kitchen.

205 °F / 96 °C 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp

Okay, I’m much more of a tea noob than many here – and apparently a little bit of a cheapskate as well.

I can’t help it, I love the old fashioned porceline cups with dainty handles and cherry blossom tree designs. Novelty teapots will make me giggle like a child in a candyshop. I could browse online stores and stare at teaware for hours. I get all into high teas foods and treats.

I dislike mint and most florals, especially Jasmine (yech). Don’t care for Earl Grey (Bergamot flavours) but love English Breakfast. Not into bitter and highly astringest.

I’m a black tea nut. Love almost all forms of the stuff – especially digging Phoenix Pearl from Zen tea right now, divine. Have dug most of the Darjeelings, Yunnans, and Keemuns I’ve sampled.

Most of the Green tea I’ve tried isn’t for me, although I have a love for Little Coffee Shop of Horror’s Bog Goblin Green Ginger tea. Funny since I’m not crazy about lemongrass, dislike strong ginger in BLACK tea, and am not a green tea fan – but I love this tea. Go figure.

I’m not a spicy food person but I dig spice in my drinks – lattes and teas. Chais, Spicy Orange, love these.

Mulberry, Florida, United States