I was excited about this one from the description, and when I opened the bag, the gorgeous, strong smell enticed me. I was looking for an Adagio tea that would suit my cravings for a good Orange Spice, and also my love for Chai and spicy teas.

Sadly the tea was much milder than the scent. Without sugar it was basically just a plain black tea that, while smooth and warming, did not stand out with other sensational black teas from Adagio. With sugar the spices were brought out a bit, as is typical for spice teas, but it still was below the usual others I drink. It has a smooth, pleasant flavour but I couldn’t detect any Orange in there and little bite.

It’s odd but I only starting tasting the clove toward the end of my first cup. Made the tongue have a pleasant tingling and a relaxing effect. The clove turned on me though…not sure if it was because I was on my second cup and it just starts kicking in then, or else because the tea was beginning to cool. At this point the clove was about all I tasted and became too much

Wide variety of hobbies and such – Huge music fan, bookworm, internet addict, love spending time with my son, friends, and amazing boyfriend. Enjoy facebook apps, misc. games, and a whole other list of things.

Mulberry, Florida, United States