This tea was delicious for a bagged tea! I tried a sample out of curiosity from a gas station by purchasing a bag and making it at home. It seemed like it might hit the spot and I was in the mood for some experimentation.

The black tea is dark and rich, especially for a bagged tea. I am not a fruit tea fan but it is a mild taste of fruit present behind the other glorious flavorings of the tea.

Strong but not overbearing, punching with flavor, and quite refreshing, I went to the local Walmart to try and buy myself a box. Sadly they did not sell it. The hunt continues.

Okay, I’m much more of a tea noob than many here – and apparently a little bit of a cheapskate as well.

I can’t help it, I love the old fashioned porceline cups with dainty handles and cherry blossom tree designs. Novelty teapots will make me giggle like a child in a candyshop. I could browse online stores and stare at teaware for hours. I get all into high teas foods and treats.

I dislike mint and most florals, especially Jasmine (yech). Don’t care for Earl Grey (Bergamot flavours) but love English Breakfast. Not into bitter and highly astringest.

I’m a black tea nut. Love almost all forms of the stuff – especially digging Phoenix Pearl from Zen tea right now, divine. Have dug most of the Darjeelings, Yunnans, and Keemuns I’ve sampled.

Most of the Green tea I’ve tried isn’t for me, although I have a love for Little Coffee Shop of Horror’s Bog Goblin Green Ginger tea. Funny since I’m not crazy about lemongrass, dislike strong ginger in BLACK tea, and am not a green tea fan – but I love this tea. Go figure.

I’m not a spicy food person but I dig spice in my drinks – lattes and teas. Chais, Spicy Orange, love these.

Mulberry, Florida, United States