drank Thai Chai by Adagio Teas

It’s funny but I didn’t even notice when ordering a sample of this that it had coconut. I noticed it as a mild taste with each sip. I’m not the biggest coconut fan but it blended smoothly with the chai and other flavorings and was a nice treat. I prefer the traditional Masali but this is a refreshing change. Fortunately the lemongrass is mild. I didn’t add milk and drank with one teaspoon of sugar, and, as for other chais I steeped 10 minutes. I see now to steep five but 10 was delish to me. Will finish out the rest of the sample with some milk tossed in, yummy.

Okay, I’m much more of a tea noob than many here – and apparently a little bit of a cheapskate as well.

I can’t help it, I love the old fashioned porceline cups with dainty handles and cherry blossom tree designs. Novelty teapots will make me giggle like a child in a candyshop. I could browse online stores and stare at teaware for hours. I get all into high teas foods and treats.

I dislike mint and most florals. Picky on fruit. Don’t care for Earl Grey but love English Breakfast.

I’m a black tea nut. Love almost all forms of the stuff – especially digging Phoenix Pearl from Zen tea right now, divine. Have dug most of the Darjeelings, Yunnans, and Keemuns I’ve sampled.

Most of the Green tea I’ve tried isn’t for me, although I have a love for Little Coffee Shop of Horror’s Bog Goblin Green Ginger tea. Funny since I’m not crazy about lemongrass, dislike strong ginger in BLACK tea, and am not a green tea fan – but I love this tea. Go figure.

I’m not a spicy food person but I dig spice in my drinks – lattes and teas. Chais, Spicy Orange, love these.

Mulberry, Florida, United States