drank White Peony by Adagio Teas

Figured I’d knock out my sampler of white tea, something I’m new to and not as crazy about in general. Tea and toast for the evening.

I’m very naive when it comes to white teas and prefer stronger blends myself. Even I can clearly tell this is a quality tea, very smooth and light ‘clean’ taste with a tad touch of grassiness. Sugar would likely kill it as it’s naturally sweet on its own. Uplifting and refreshing, just not something I’d drink normally as I enjoy more flavor. Going to retry soon by steeping longer and adding even more tea than just 2 tbs.

Basically seems like a high-quality white tea, white tea in general is just not for me. Rated this higher because it deserves it and shouldn’t only be rated by personal preference.

I made a mistake of tasting it an hour later after it had completely cooled in my teacup – had gotten quite astringent letting it sit. So, don’t do that!

Wide variety of hobbies and such – Huge music fan, bookworm, internet addict, love spending time with my son, friends, and amazing boyfriend. Enjoy facebook apps, misc. games, and a whole other list of things.

Mulberry, Florida, United States