drank Valentines by Adagio Teas

Been curious about this one since my sample arrived – the reviews have been enticing and it’s not like anything I’m used to. The smell was divine. It was odd and I tested this with my best friend – you take one whiff, smell chocolate, close the bag. Then open the bag again, whiff again, and then you smell strawberries. Awesome.

I don’t think I’m a big flavored tea fan, and also I’m am not a fruit flavored fan. So, this one will likely not be a re-order for me.

The flavoring is brilliantly close to what it should be – tastes like dark cooking chocolate and strawberry underneath, similar to a chocolate-covered strawberry. The tea is oh-so-pretty, and really fluffs up when soaked. The smell is divinely rich and yummy, such a cute tempting thing for Valentines. <3

Munched on while playing a game of League of Legend with fiance, and heated up a plate of mini cheesecake bites and an assortment of small cookies. Figured they all went hand and hand. True enough, one bite of the chocolate cookie helped enhanced the tea flavor.

Wide variety of hobbies and such – Huge music fan, bookworm, internet addict, love spending time with my son, friends, and amazing boyfriend. Enjoy facebook apps, misc. games, and a whole other list of things.

Mulberry, Florida, United States