Tastes mostly like real bananas and nuts, though there can be a strong sweet-banana aftertaste from the banana chips if you steep is too long. (I’ve left mine in the travel-mug infuser 15 minutes now.) I like the balanace of the nuts and currants, too.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more
Beckara

This might be against tea-religion, but I don’t even put this tea into a basket, I just throw it in the cup and poor water on it and nibble some of the pieces that float. Call my crazy, but I love it.

Michelle Butler Hallett

You kidding? Nothing wrong with that. You’re old school, girl! Be proud!
(I nibble bits of rooibos that come through the sipping filter. And God knows, Banana Nut Bread Tea could double as a trail mix, especially dry.)

Beckara

It really could! Also, Forever Nuts? Once it is steeped? Great on oatmeal!

Comments

Beckara

Michelle Butler Hallett

You kidding? Nothing wrong with that. You’re old school, girl! Be proud!

Beckara

It really could! Also, Forever Nuts? Once it is steeped? Great on oatmeal!

Writer and tea fiend. Author of DELUDED YOUR SAILORS, SKY WAVES, DOUBLE-BLIND, and THE SHADOW SIDE OF GRACE.

I prefer straight teas but will try almost anything … so long as it’s not tainted with hibiscus. I loathe hibiscus.

Oolongs and blacks are my favourites.

St John’s, Newfoundland, Canada