16oz, soy, no whipped cream.

Oh, yum. Oh, calories, Oh, not so bad calorie-wise without the whipped cream. Must ask if there’s sugar syrup in here and get it without next time — but mondo refreshing. I love matcha blended with soy milk, and this cold blend goes down nice and smoooooth. Sure, straight-up matcha is better, but got a milk-shakey type drink, this is great.

LiberTEAS

I don’t know this for sure, so it’s definitely worth asking – but I think that the Matcha/green tea used in the starbucks blended drinks (green lattes, etc) is a concentrate with the sugar/sweetener already mixed in.

Comments

LiberTEAS

Writer and tea fiend. Author of DELUDED YOUR SAILORS, SKY WAVES, DOUBLE-BLIND, and THE SHADOW SIDE OF GRACE.

I prefer straight teas but will try almost anything … so long as it’s not tainted with hibiscus. I loathe hibiscus.

Oolongs and blacks are my favourites.

St John’s, Newfoundland, Canada