3 tsp for 1000mL water, in the Breville, 3 minute steep with basket function on.
Yes, you read that correctly — I used only 3 tsp for a pot of tea. The directions on the package:
How do I prepare Anisa Tea™?
Anisa Tea™ can be prepared to perfection using the following directions:
1. Put two teaspoons (5g) of Anisa Tea™ into pot (sufficient for 4-6 cups).
2. Add boiling water.
3. Cover with tea cozy or tea towel.
4. Wait 5 minutes before serving.
5. Serve Anisa Tea™ by pouring into a cup, preferably through a tea strainer.
6. Add hot water to satisfy desired tea strength.
7. Milk and/or sugar may be added if desired.
8. Best served between 5 and 30 minutes.
This is a very potent tea. A very fragrant tea. It’s very much like a good Earl Grey, only a bit spicy — that’s the cardamom. Smooth and medium-bodied, rich flavor of good black tea (I can’t tell if it’s Chinese, Indian or Ceylon) and a lovely mingling of bergamot and cardamom. Had I brewed this my normal way, it would be too strong. No bitterness.
Rating: 95.say use 2 (!) tsp for a 4-6 cup pot.