I love grape juice, or actually grape drink, reminds me of being a kid and my dad would take me to harvey’s and get that grape “juice” they used to have. that and the onion rings were the only reason i would go there…ok getting off topic lol.

The dry leaves smell kind of like that grape juice tasted.

When steeping you really smell the grape but you also get a distinct floral smell too.

The taste is not what i expected, not as grapey as i thought it would be but still very nice, i would definitely do this tea again when i’m in the mood for something sweet.

Note: when spooning this out make sure to try and get a little from each componant, I’ve noticed that the tea tastes a little different each time depending on how much of each ingredient ends up in your cup.

HI there, I’m a 20 something csr rep. with a sensitive pallet and a love for anything that tastes good.

I’m fairly new to tea, a year ago i was a die hard coffee drinker, and then i got a free glass tea bottle and some blooming tea for christmas….that was the beginning of a new found obsession!

Forget flavored Coffee and all the milk and sugar i had to add to make it drinkable! now i have tea that i can drink straight up without all those extra calories!

I work about 5 minutes away from the David’s Tea head office, so you’ll notice that i mostly review those but i will try and trade with others so that i can get a taste of what else is out there!

Do not hesitate to PM me to discuss trades!

anyway that’s it for me, myself and I.

Montreal, Canada