drank Toasted Walnut by DAVIDsTEA

I’m back! sorry I’ve been gone for awhile but work was way crazy… so i’m happy to announce I’ve got a bunch of stuff from 52 teas! but more on that later….

I am upping my rating for this tea!

nutty and delicious! i have a co-worker who has to drink green tea as part of this diet he’s on and of course he was doing it wrong and complaining that it’s gross and bitter… well i made him a cup of this stuff and he freaked! i think i may have converted mister Nespresso!! lol

Happy to be back!

HI there, I’m a 20 something csr rep. with a sensitive pallet and a love for anything that tastes good.

I’m fairly new to tea, a year ago i was a die hard coffee drinker, and then i got a free glass tea bottle and some blooming tea for christmas….that was the beginning of a new found obsession!

Forget flavored Coffee and all the milk and sugar i had to add to make it drinkable! now i have tea that i can drink straight up without all those extra calories!

I work about 5 minutes away from the David’s Tea head office, so you’ll notice that i mostly review those but i will try and trade with others so that i can get a taste of what else is out there!

Do not hesitate to PM me to discuss trades!

anyway that’s it for me, myself and I.

Montreal, Canada