drank Buttercream by DAVIDsTEA

Wow this does not smell like i expected smells super fruity…

the fruityness is toned down as it steeps, the tea is a lovely butter color.i’m starting to smell the butter…mm i’m excited to try it, gonna let it cool some though.

I need a boost this afternoon so i’m sweetening this with an agave stick.

time to taste: definitely buttery, the mange isnt overpowering neither is the chamomile, i was afraid it would take over but it hasn’t this is nice . smooth and not too strong a nice balance.

this is a winner!

HI there, I’m a 20 something csr rep. with a sensitive pallet and a love for anything that tastes good.

I’m fairly new to tea, a year ago i was a die hard coffee drinker, and then i got a free glass tea bottle and some blooming tea for christmas….that was the beginning of a new found obsession!

Forget flavored Coffee and all the milk and sugar i had to add to make it drinkable! now i have tea that i can drink straight up without all those extra calories!

I work about 5 minutes away from the David’s Tea head office, so you’ll notice that i mostly review those but i will try and trade with others so that i can get a taste of what else is out there!

Do not hesitate to PM me to discuss trades!

anyway that’s it for me, myself and I.

Montreal, Canada