drank Chocolate Orange by DAVIDsTEA

As I’m smelling the dry leaves i feel like whacking the bag on the table! this smells exactly like a terry’s chocolate orange!

steeped it looks like liquid chocolate, smells orange and chocolate but i smell the earthyness of the pu’erh as well.

time to taste: mmmm chocolate oranges. Maybe i did something wrong cause the pu’erh really hits you at the end there mine is very strong. still i love this! great job david’s tea another hit!

DaisyChubb

How long did you steep it? I find if you steep it around 2-3 minutes it’s still a strong flavour but less “earthy” (until the second steep of course!)

Then again if you like that hit of puerh then you did nothing wrong at all! :D

Comments

DaisyChubb

Then again if you like that hit of puerh then you did nothing wrong at all! :D

HI there, I’m a 20 something csr rep. with a sensitive pallet and a love for anything that tastes good.

I’m fairly new to tea, a year ago i was a die hard coffee drinker, and then i got a free glass tea bottle and some blooming tea for christmas….that was the beginning of a new found obsession!

Forget flavored Coffee and all the milk and sugar i had to add to make it drinkable! now i have tea that i can drink straight up without all those extra calories!

I work about 5 minutes away from the David’s Tea head office, so you’ll notice that i mostly review those but i will try and trade with others so that i can get a taste of what else is out there!

Do not hesitate to PM me to discuss trades!

anyway that’s it for me, myself and I.

Montreal, Canada