This is one of my favorite teas! The earthy aroma of the barley mixes great with the sweetness from the caramel and honey flavouring. when brewed straight it has a similar taste to coffee but not as strong or potent. Add milk to it and it is heaven! The main thing that i love about this tea is since it is a barley tea it doesn’t have caffeine so i can drink it anytime during the day. I can also give it to my little brother and my baby cousins too. I recommend this to anyone and everyone!

I am a tea lover like the rest of you. I am in my 20’s and have been drinking tea since I was in diapers thanks to my wonderful grandma. Though the she only drank Lipton Tea, i have broadened my horizons to other tea companies, and have found a few that i truely love.

I work for a tea company, so i get to be around and work with some thing i love alot. i see each and every tea for being it’s own creation and experience.

San Francisco, CA