Again, thanks to Brenden from Whispering Pines for this sample! As soon as I got it, he recommended cold brewing it for 14 hours. “14 hours?!” I thought to myself. “How will I wait 14 hours to drink my tea?!” Well, let me tell you, it’s worth it.

I have to backtrack a second and say #1 I love mint. #2 I have a stomachache this morning so I needed mint tea. Badly.

Oh why hello Blackmint that has been cold brewing in my fridge all night. Usually I start my morning off with hot tea, but since it’s already fairly warm at 7:30am, this is perfect.

I can’t say enough good things about this tea. It’s not bitter at all. It’s smooth. It’s perfectly minty. I appreciate that there are two different kinds of mint in it; I think that helps the depth of flavor. And then riiiight at the end, when you think the sip is gone, there is a touch of cinnamon. Not too much to overpower the flavors… in fact, if it wasn’t listed I don’t know if I would have noticed it, but since I was looking for it, I do. It’s doing something for the flavors, though, since it’s not JUST mint. Loving this tea! When I make it hot, I’ll let you know how it is that way, too! :)

If you haven’t already gotten your Whispering Pines samples, I suggest you do! This is a great tea company and I’m excited to have found it!

Iced 8 min or more
TeaEqualsBliss

Blackmint? OMG! Right up my alley! YET ANOTHER I will put on my wishlist :)

Madeline Alyce

This one is good!!! Nice, smooth, oolongy mint haha :)

TeaBrat

I just ordered mine! :D

Nicole

Okay. I’ll need to try this one.

Wow this sounds wonderful!