World Market has several exclusive teas with Zhena’s and with Republic of Tea. Luckily, I’m only an hour away from one. And, yes, Cotton, I do drive there and back just to get tea.

I was hoping for more of a dreamsicle taste, but I think I like this light flavor better than I would if it were stronger tasting. The vanilla is a bit more powerful than the orange, but both are light and enhance the Indian tea rather than mask it.

Meghann M

I feel you with driving to get tea. I drive an hour for RoT teas, 45 minutes to the nearest Teavana, and hopefully soon to downtown Chicago to Tea Gschwender and Argo Tea! I wish I had a closer Whole Foods.

Comments

Meghann M

My love of tea started in 2001, whilst in an internship in London, England. I shared an office with a lovely man who would make me a cup of tea every morning without asking me if I even wanted it. I drink my tea neat now, because I’ve yet to find the sugar/milk combination that lives up to Pablo’s.

I drink any and all kinds of tea, and love trying new brands/varieties/flavors.

Lexington, Kentucky