drank Peach Tranquility by Teavana

Second pot of the night…made a 4 cupper to finish this tea off. It’s a light, peachy tea, with just a touch of lemon. Very nice.

Boiling 8 min or more
Meghann M

Is the chamomile strong in this one? I bought some about a month ago and have been scared to try it because of the chamomile. The pollen filled buds scare me a bit.

Jaime

It has chamomile in it? It’s slightly floral, but doesn’t have a “chamomile” taste.

Comments

Meghann M

Jaime

My love of tea started in 2001, whilst in an internship in London, England. I shared an office with a lovely man who would make me a cup of tea every morning without asking me if I even wanted it. I drink my tea neat now, because I’ve yet to find the sugar/milk combination that lives up to Pablo’s.

I drink any and all kinds of tea, and love trying new brands/varieties/flavors.

Lexington, Kentucky