This is another sample from my friend Lucy’s daughter’s shop. Again, rather than adding an identical tea under her name, I’m reviewing under this, since the ingredients/description are identical. Hopefully Judith will tell me her source.

Again, I can’t believe how much a difference actually temping the water makes (yes, I know, I should have known, but thought eyeballing the water was good enough). The first time I brewed this, I didn’t like it at all. It was bitter and weedy, and didn’t taste “right”.

This time, I brewed it for 2 minutes at 185 F. The color is that of a pale champagne. The taste reminds me of honey: that floral, slight hint of pollen that’s similar to chamomile, but sweeter. I’m not sure I’d actually purchase this one, but will certainly be a smidge sad when this sample is gone.

My love of tea started in 2001, whilst in an internship in London, England. I shared an office with a lovely man who would make me a cup of tea every morning without asking me if I even wanted it. I drink my tea neat now, because I’ve yet to find the sugar/milk combination that lives up to Pablo’s.

I drink any and all kinds of tea, and love trying new brands/varieties/flavors.

Lexington, Kentucky