drank Chocolate Cheesecake Chai by 52teas

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: I’m not a fan of chais. They intimidate me.

I’ve now decided that I just might be a fan of Frank’s chais.

This is smooth, with a bit more spice than the vanilla version. The chocolate isn’t as strong as I’d thought it would be, and I get more of a cheesecake smell than taste. That being said: this is really good. REALLY. It’s smooth and rich and reminds me of autumn mornings spent on the back porch, watching the world wake up whilst wrapped in a blanket. And, if I didn’t have to work, I’d brew up a couple more cups and do just that. Instead, I’ll pour the second cup into a travel mug to ward off the road rage.

My love of tea started in 2001, whilst in an internship in London, England. I shared an office with a lovely man who would make me a cup of tea every morning without asking me if I even wanted it. I drink my tea neat now, because I’ve yet to find the sugar/milk combination that lives up to Pablo’s.

I drink any and all kinds of tea, and love trying new brands/varieties/flavors.

Lexington, Kentucky