drank Earl Grey Creme by Art of Tea

Reading how other people on here “bring out the flavor” of their teas by adding sugar or creamer or milk, I decided to try some of the creamer that I had in this cup today.

raises eyebrow

Yeah…I don’t like creamer in my tea. It brought out nothing, and made the tea just kinda yucky. And this blend is way too good to treat like that.

LiberTEAS

I don’t like creamer either… I usually use milk or cream or half and half. But… that being said… I don’t really care much for milk/cream/half & half in my Earl Grey… but, for a good Assam or something, yes… that is quite lovely.

Comments

LiberTEAS

My love of tea started in 2001, whilst in an internship in London, England. I shared an office with a lovely man who would make me a cup of tea every morning without asking me if I even wanted it. I drink my tea neat now, because I’ve yet to find the sugar/milk combination that lives up to Pablo’s.

I drink any and all kinds of tea, and love trying new brands/varieties/flavors.

Lexington, Kentucky