drank PBJ Rooibos by 52teas

I love peanut butter. As in, if I have less than 3 jars in the house, I have a mild panic attack and immediately go to the store. What if I make cookies? What if I want fudge? What if I have half a jar for dinner? I can’t run out!! Yup, that kind of love.

So when I saw that 52teas makes this, I knew it had to be mine. Peanut butter, strawberries, rooibos? Yes, please!

I could smell the peanut butter from the other room whilst it was brewing (10 minutes). It smells just like peanut butter that’s been microwaved (what, you don’t microwave peanut butter?). And it’s yummy. So, so yummy. Better than yummy. OMGBBQ*NOM* I can taste the rooibos (and if you don’t like rooibos, then you’re done for with this brew), and the rich peanut butter, and a hint of strawberry at the end of the sip and as the aftertaste.

love

Boiling 8 min or more
LiberTEAS

That sounds like my love of carrots. I start to panic when I get down to the last few carrots in the house. And I’m very picky about my carrots too. I don’t like the peeled baby carrots. I want good, organic carrots, preferably purchased with the greens still attached.

Comments

LiberTEAS

My love of tea started in 2001, whilst in an internship in London, England. I shared an office with a lovely man who would make me a cup of tea every morning without asking me if I even wanted it. I drink my tea neat now, because I’ve yet to find the sugar/milk combination that lives up to Pablo’s.

I drink any and all kinds of tea, and love trying new brands/varieties/flavors.

Lexington, Kentucky