drank PBJ Rooibos by 52teas

Steep #2: 10 minutes. Not as dark as the first steep. Slightly more berry flavor. Still nummy (nom + yummy)!!!

Boiling 8 min or more
52teas

So glad to see that somebody liked this one. I think it is probably the least well-received tea we’ve ever created. (At least, based on the Steepster reviews.)

Jaime

I know! I couldn’t belive the ratings. Seriously, I’m in love with this, and bummed out because nobody else seems to like it and that means you won’t make it a permanent. The only thing that could make it better would be chocolate to make it like the Strawberried Peanut Butter M&Ms.

Comments

52teas

Jaime

My love of tea started in 2001, whilst in an internship in London, England. I shared an office with a lovely man who would make me a cup of tea every morning without asking me if I even wanted it. I drink my tea neat now, because I’ve yet to find the sugar/milk combination that lives up to Pablo’s.

I drink any and all kinds of tea, and love trying new brands/varieties/flavors.

Lexington, Kentucky