Is this one going to be reblended? Please? It’s nummy, and my little sample from Meghann is almost gone.

You don’t want me to cry, Frank, do you?

Cofftea

Ooooh GUILT TRIP! I like it! Not that Frank wants us to cry, but I threatened that w/ the Cucumber Melon and it didn’t work… :,(

Jaime

When I was in college, I had a crying fit over my senior thesis paper (incapatible software, school had new version, parents had old, I had a breakdown because I didn’t think I’d get it finished, etc). My dad brought me a laptop home the next day.

Don’t underestimate my pouts! :-P

Oh, and would it help to say that I’d get a pound if it was available again?

52teas

I will typically reblend just about anything if you are willing to purchase a minimum of one pound. If you really want a pound of it, I will get to work on it (going to be blending a bunch of things today anyway).

Jaime

sigh Will you give me a job when I go into major debt?

Yes, I wants. And there’s a few others that are still in stock I want, too. Any way it could be done decaf?

Cofftea

Frank, sign me up for a pound of the cucumber melon in Jan. I need a bit of time to get the funds and that gives you time to get a hold of the cucumber- I know that isn’t easy for you. Could you make a cucumber (or cucumber + another flavor… melon? wasabi?) matcha at the same time?

52teas

I’m afraid the cucumber is a bit of a different deal. I don’t have any more cucumber flavoring and would have to buy enough for 800lbs of tea to get it. Probably not going to happen any time soon.

Jaime, I’m afraid I don’t have the supplies to do a decaf version.

Jaime

No worries. I still wants. PM me with details on what to do?

LiberTEAS

If it’s not too much trouble, I’d like a bit of the vanilla cheesecake chai when it’s reblended… but I don’t want a whole pound! How much will you be reblending?

Cofftea

Haha well then if something you know I desperately want back doesn’t qualify for “just about anything” please say something right away so I don’t get disappointed all over again. :( I could come up w/ a lot of different things for you to do w/ the cucumber though:)

Jaime

LiberTEAS: do you want part of my pound when I get it?

LiberTEAS

Jaime: Sure… I’d be happy with just a bit of it so that I could brew a mug of it and try it out… maybe by that time we can work out a few things of mine that you’d like to try and we can do another swap. :)

Jaime

I’ll have a whole pound, I’m sure I can spare some!! I think another swap sounds great!! I am rather sad: I went to get that last bit of your breakfast blend and somebody had beaten me to it!!

LiberTEAS

I actually do still have 2 ounces of the breakfast blend – I just went and checked on it. I think I had taken it off the website because I thought I was out of the 2 ounce tins… but I’m not. So… I’ve reactivated this item if you want it!

Jaime

Mine mine mine mine mine!!!! Thank you!!!

Meghann M

hehehe…Glad you enjoyed the Vanilla Cheesecake Chai enough to want 1lb of it, Jaime. If it doesn’t get reblended soon, I can certainly send you some in the next package. I still have 3oz or so left from the big memorial day sale Frank had!

Frank, would you have enough watermelon raspberry green supplies to blend another pound up?

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Gee we girls sure do fight over Frank’s talents. I wonder if he is noticing that too. LOL :-).

Comments

Cofftea

Don’t underestimate my pouts! :-P

Oh, and would it help to say that I’d get a pound if it was available again?

Jaime

sigh Will you give me a job when I go into major debt?

52teas

Jaime, I’m afraid I don’t have the supplies to do a decaf version.

Jaime

No worries. I still wants. PM me with details on what to do?

Jaime

LiberTEAS: do you want part of my pound when I get it?

Jaime

Mine mine mine mine mine!!!! Thank you!!!

Meghann M

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

My love of tea started in 2001, whilst in an internship in London, England. I shared an office with a lovely man who would make me a cup of tea every morning without asking me if I even wanted it. I drink my tea neat now, because I’ve yet to find the sugar/milk combination that lives up to Pablo’s.

I drink any and all kinds of tea, and love trying new brands/varieties/flavors.

Lexington, Kentucky