Oh, that’s simply lovely. Very nice oolong base, light and delicate. The plum isn’t too strong, but is an accurate plum and compliments the oolong perfectly. I find it very delicious and refreshing. So glad that I picked this up the other day. If you’re looking for a flavored oolong, I’d highly recommend this one!

Rabs

I’m so glad that you’ve tried this and it wasn’t bad! I stumbled across several Blue Q tea sets online and wondered if they were decent (the packaging is too cute) — I just might have to try this and several of their other offerings. :)

Jaime

I’ve only tried this one and the berry rose. The berry rose is even better!

Rabs

OOoooOOooooo! I’m gonna have to place an order. I was quite curious about their Earl Grey too. I’ll keep ya posted!

Comments

Rabs

Jaime

I’ve only tried this one and the berry rose. The berry rose is even better!

Rabs

My love of tea started in 2001, whilst in an internship in London, England. I shared an office with a lovely man who would make me a cup of tea every morning without asking me if I even wanted it. I drink my tea neat now, because I’ve yet to find the sugar/milk combination that lives up to Pablo’s.

I drink any and all kinds of tea, and love trying new brands/varieties/flavors.

Lexington, Kentucky