drank Yellow and Blue by Harney & Sons

At this point, I’m just trying to finish off this tin. Definitely won’t be purchasing again. It could be good for some, but I’m just not loving it the way it should be loved.

Meghann M

I really need to remember to try this one soon! I think tomorrow will be a good night. I have to be to work by 3:30 am Wed morning as we have a huge catering order going out at 8am. I will need an early bedtime tomorrow!

Sorry this tea isn’t one you love.

Jaime

Catering…I hate that word. I’d rather do anything than cater. I hope you get a very good night’s sleep. This tea really did help me get to sleep. And it’s not a bad tea, just not as good as others I’ve had (lemonbushomile).

Comments

Meghann M

Sorry this tea isn’t one you love.

Jaime

My love of tea started in 2001, whilst in an internship in London, England. I shared an office with a lovely man who would make me a cup of tea every morning without asking me if I even wanted it. I drink my tea neat now, because I’ve yet to find the sugar/milk combination that lives up to Pablo’s.

I drink any and all kinds of tea, and love trying new brands/varieties/flavors.

Lexington, Kentucky