drank Chamomile Citrus by Mighty Leaf Tea

One last pot before the end of the night…sadly, this pales in comparison to the Monkey Fart.

Geoffrey Norman

I loved this stuff. It’s my second favorite chamomile blend, seconded only to Teavana’s Tranquil Dream.

Jaime

I haven’t had Tranquil Dream yet. Will definitely have to get some and try. So far, my favorite chamomile is Honey Vanilla Chamomile from Celestial Seasonings.

Comments

Geoffrey Norman

Jaime

My love of tea started in 2001, whilst in an internship in London, England. I shared an office with a lovely man who would make me a cup of tea every morning without asking me if I even wanted it. I drink my tea neat now, because I’ve yet to find the sugar/milk combination that lives up to Pablo’s.

I drink any and all kinds of tea, and love trying new brands/varieties/flavors.

Lexington, Kentucky