I’m not sure I’m getting “toast” out of this one…but I’m definitely getting the cinnamon and the butter, along with a hint of the raisin. The taste fairly screams ‘breakfast’, and I’m enjoying it this morning as I slowly convince myself that I need to get ready for work (especially since I need to be there in an hour).

Cofftea

The toast came off in the mouthfeel for me.

Jaime

Honestly, I was barely awake when I was drinking it and couldn’t tell you the mouthfeel at all. In fact, I am quite surprised that this log made any sense at all. Seriously, I don’t remember writing it.

Oh poor Jaime!

Comments

Cofftea

The toast came off in the mouthfeel for me.

Jaime

Oh poor Jaime!

My love of tea started in 2001, whilst in an internship in London, England. I shared an office with a lovely man who would make me a cup of tea every morning without asking me if I even wanted it. I drink my tea neat now, because I’ve yet to find the sugar/milk combination that lives up to Pablo’s.

I drink any and all kinds of tea, and love trying new brands/varieties/flavors.

Lexington, Kentucky