drank Christmas Tea by Twinings

Another tea from my recent World Market trip. Couldn’t figure out what to have this morning, so I chose this one. Normally I would have set Chloe up with something last night, but I was very tired and went to bed at an unholy early hour. Expected to be up insanely early as a result, but no: I rolled out of bed a good 2 hours later than my normal time. Thus, I’m running a smidge later than I wanted (and being sore from moving furniture isn’t helping me in the speed category).

Brewed this for 3 minutes, and I think I’ll try it at 5 next time. It seems a bit watered down, but I can detect some spice and a hint of citrus. The tea is there, but still rather weak. Will wait and rate after I’ve tried the 5 min steep.

My love of tea started in 2001, whilst in an internship in London, England. I shared an office with a lovely man who would make me a cup of tea every morning without asking me if I even wanted it. I drink my tea neat now, because I’ve yet to find the sugar/milk combination that lives up to Pablo’s.

I drink any and all kinds of tea, and love trying new brands/varieties/flavors.

Lexington, Kentucky