drank Swampwater by DAVIDsTEA

In my early days on Steepster, I’d browse the teas to see what was out there. I found this, and fell in love with the name. This was before I’d ever even had a green rooibos blend, and it went on my Shopping List.

It’s now in my Cupboard.

The smell is fantastic: all green rooibos and fruity/tangy. Taste is green rooibos with tropical fruits, and just a smidgen of sweetness from the candy sprinkles. Absolutely fantastic!! I’m enjoying it hot right now (it’s 54 F outside, ain’t no way I’m drinking anything cold!), but can easily see myself drinking pitchers of this in the summer. I know it was one of their Summer 2010 teas…will it be back, or do I need to invest in more now?

Boiling 8 min or more

My love of tea started in 2001, whilst in an internship in London, England. I shared an office with a lovely man who would make me a cup of tea every morning without asking me if I even wanted it. I drink my tea neat now, because I’ve yet to find the sugar/milk combination that lives up to Pablo’s.

I drink any and all kinds of tea, and love trying new brands/varieties/flavors.

Lexington, Kentucky